Accept legal consent
PRICES AND TAXES.
The prices of the products displayed on the website are valid except for typographical errors and include Value Added Tax (VAT), if applicable, and are expressed in EUROS (€). All purchases will be subject to VAT. The prices to be applied are those in force at the time of validating the purchase. Shipping costs are not included in the prices and will be calculated according to the amount of the order, the destination and the weight of the goods. In order to proceed with the preparation of the invoice, it is necessary that the Buyer provides his ID card, NIF or NIE. The order confirmation is not valid as an invoice, only as proof of Purchase Order.
At www.zoomadlabs.com you can use the following credit and debit cards as payment methods: Visa, Visa Electron 4B, Euro6000, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro International and PayPal.
Our warehouse staff will prepare the package with the products for collection by the logistics company. Orders confirmed before 11:00 am with destination to Peninsula (including Portugal), will arrive at their destination in the next 48 working hours from Monday to Friday except holidays. In case you are not at home, the logistics company will leave a delivery attempt receipt for you to contact the nearest delegation and agree a delivery time. Finally you will receive your order at the agreed delivery place.
In www.zoomadlabs.com shipping costs are free in Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
- The returned product must be in perfect condition, with its original labeling, promotional products, and in general everything that is attached to the purchase of that product.
- The deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 calendar days.
- Returns will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within the period of 14 calendar days, returns and partial cancellations of an order, will result in partial refunds of the total amount paid for the entire order.
- Items identified as gifts purchased for the purchase of an order and which are requested to be returned individually will not be subject to the right of return.
- For promoted products and in case of withdrawal, the amount paid by the customer will be refunded.
The goods ordered by the Buyer will be sent by the Post Office or by a logistics company of recognized prestige, who will deliver them to the address indicated by the customer within the estimated time indicated on the order form, and in any case within a maximum legal period of 30 days. Once the Buyer sends to the Seller the request containing his order, the latter will send him an acknowledgement of receipt of the order placed.
RIGHTS OF THE BUYER. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Buyer shall have a period of fifteen (15) working days to terminate the contract, in exercise of the right of withdrawal (according to Art. 44 of Law 7/1996 of January 15, 1996 on the regulation of retail trade as amended by Law 47/2002 of December 19, 2002). This period shall be calculated from the receipt of the order by the customer. In such an event, the Buyer shall communicate to the Seller, within the stipulated term and by any means admitted by law, its desire to exercise the right to terminate the contract. Shipping costs in case of return, not attributable to product defect, will not be refunded. Likewise, the shipping of the returned product and the cost of returning it shall be borne by the customer.
The Buyer shall be obliged to pay for the goods ordered.